Tag: Pangu 9 update
Pangu 9 is the best tool for jailbreak iOS 9 through 9.0.2 running iPhone iPad and iPod. Pangu 9 developed by Pangu team and distributed free. Pangu 9 is currently available for Windows. Pangu MAC will be released in future but MAC users already can run Pangu 9 on virtual machines.
Pangu 9 quick facts
- Size – 73MB
- Platform – Windows
- Language – English
- Jailbreak status – untethered
Compatible iOS versions
- iOS 9, 9.0.1, 9.1.2
- iPhone 6s, 6s plus, 6, 6 plus, 5, 5s, 4s, 4
- iPad mini, mini 2, mini 3, mini 4, air 1, air 2, air 3, 2, 3, 4
- iPod touch 5, 6
Pangu 9 is really user friendly jailbreak tool with English interface and very easy to use. Any newbie can jailbreak their device using Pangu 9 without any advanced knowledge about Jailbreak iOS. See Pangu 9 interface screenshots below.
Pangu 9 v1.1.0
Released on 2015 Oct 21st
- Improved the success rate and stability on 64 bit devices.
- Enhanced jailbreak speed.
- Jailbreak failure due to low disk space warning is fixed.
- Optimized backup process.
- Jailbreak failure due to abnormal network status is fixed.
- Re-jailbreak function added for jailbreak for devices which detected as already jailbroken.
Pangu 9 v1.0.1
Released on 2015 Oct 15th
- 0A error code bug solved.
- Launching failure problem fixed.
- Enhanced jailbreak success rate.
- Fixed problem of removing Pangu app on completion of jailbreak process.
Pangu 9 v1.0.0
Released on 2015 Oct 14th
- initial release of Pangu 9 for public with the compatibility of jailbreak iOS 9 devices.