Tag: Pangu 9 tutorial
Pangu 9 is the best tool for jailbreak iOS 9 through 9.0.2 running iPhone iPad and iPod. Pangu 9 developed by Pangu team and distributed free. Pangu 9 is currently available for Windows. Pangu MAC will be released in future but MAC users already can run Pangu 9 on virtual machines.
Pangu 9 quick facts
- Size – 73MB
- Platform – Windows
- Language – English
- Jailbreak status – untethered
Compatible iOS versions
- iOS 9, 9.0.1, 9.1.2
- iPhone 6s, 6s plus, 6, 6 plus, 5, 5s, 4s, 4
- iPad mini, mini 2, mini 3, mini 4, air 1, air 2, air 3, 2, 3, 4
- iPod touch 5, 6
Pangu 9 is easy to use. Simply follow the step by step guide and video tutorial for a successful jailbreak.
Prepare your device for Pangu 9
- Have a complete backup of your device.
- Have enough battery life. (above 50% is preferred)
- Stopped all ongoing processes and upgrades.
- Have compatible iOS version. (iOS 9 through 9.0.2 at the moment)
- Turn off Bluetooth and disconnect any coupled devices such as Apple watch of handsfree.
- Turn off touch ID and passcode lock at Settings > Touch ID & Passcode.
- Disable find my iPhone feature at Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone.
- Switch your device into airplane mode.
Jailbreak using Pangu 9
Download Pangu 9 latest version.
- Connect your device to the PC.
- Run Pangu 9 exe.
- Wait until Pangu 9 detects your device.
- Click jailbreak.
- Wait until Pangu 9 completes the jailbreak process.