Tag: Pangu 9 problem
There may be failure to jailbreak and errors due to various reasons and causes depending on your device software / hardware conditions, PC conditions and etc. Pangu team is always working for fix identified errors and problems. Here are also few more things to care about if you face to jailbreak failure several times.
Unable to jailbreak
- Pangu 9 sometimes fail to jailbreak devices which has OTA iOS upgrades. If your device have OTA upgraded firmware and failed to jailbreak several times using Pangu 9, Then we recommend to restore the device via iTunes and try to rejailbreak.
Jailbreak failure due to “Disk is almost full” warning
- This warning won’t be caused for jailbreak failure. Some issues might occur due to low disk space was fixed in Pangu 9 v1.1.0.
Continuously fail to jailbreak
- Check whether you have switched into Airplane mode.
- Try reboot your device and PC.
- Restore your device and retry.