Tag: Pangu 9 compatible devices
Pangu 9 is easy to use. Simply follow the step by step guide and video tutorial for a successful jailbreak.
Prepare your device for Pangu 9
- Have a complete backup of your device.
- Have enough battery life. (above 50% is preferred)
- Stopped all ongoing processes and upgrades.
- Have compatible iOS version. (iOS 9 through 9.0.2 at the moment)
- Turn off Bluetooth and disconnect any coupled devices such as Apple watch of handsfree.
- Turn off touch ID and passcode lock at Settings > Touch ID & Passcode.
- Disable find my iPhone feature at Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone.
- Switch your device into airplane mode.
Jailbreak using Pangu 9
Download Pangu 9 latest version.
- Connect your device to the PC.
- Run Pangu 9 exe.
- Wait until Pangu 9 detects your device.
- Click jailbreak.
- Wait until Pangu 9 completes the jailbreak process.
Pangu 9 video guide
There may be failure to jailbreak and errors due to various reasons and causes depending on your device software / hardware conditions, PC conditions and etc. Pangu team is always working for fix identified errors and problems. Here are also few more things to care about if you face to jailbreak failure several times.
Unable to jailbreak
- Pangu 9 sometimes fail to jailbreak devices which has OTA iOS upgrades. If your device have OTA upgraded firmware and failed to jailbreak several times using Pangu 9, Then we recommend to restore the device via iTunes and try to rejailbreak.
Jailbreak failure due to “Disk is almost full” warning
- This warning won’t be caused for jailbreak failure. Some issues might occur due to low disk space was fixed in Pangu 9 v1.1.0.
Continuously fail to jailbreak
- Check whether you have switched into Airplane mode.
- Try reboot your device and PC.
- Restore your device and retry.
Pangu 9 is really user friendly jailbreak tool with English interface and very easy to use. Any newbie can jailbreak their device using Pangu 9 without any advanced knowledge about Jailbreak iOS. See Pangu 9 interface screenshots below.
Pangu 9 supports any device running iOS 9 through 9.0.2. Here is the complete list of Pangu 9 compatible devices.
Pangu 9 supported iPhones
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4s
Pangu 9 supported iPads
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air
- iPad 4
- iPad 3
- iPad 2
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini 1
Pangu 9 supported iPods
- iPod touch 5 and 6