Tag: Jailbreak iOS 9
While Apple planning to launch the next iOS operating system as iOS 9.2, lets review Pangu iOS 9 as still some users haven’t jailbreak their devices. Pangu iOS 9 was the victor of the battle between Apple and the jailbreak team. The first tool was released as Pangu iOS 9 v1.0.0. But now it appears as a great jailbreak tool with the latest version 1.2.0 including Cydia 1.1.26 for the betterment of their users. Therefore, if you are a belated user of jailbreak iOS 9, you can use the Pangu iOS 9 v1.2.0. But you must remember that no need to worry for compiling a virtual PC. Because the tool that we expected to apply on our Mac OS X too has released same from Pangu with its introductory version 1.0.0 of Mac jailbreak tools. Therefore, from here you can get to know more about Pangu iOS 9 v1.0.0 for Mac users as we formerly direct you for the jailbreak iOS 9 on Windows platforms.
Pangu 9 download v1.0.0
The current Pangu iOS 9 v1.0.0 is stands for the Mac OS X compatible jailbreak tool as it too has become a necessity for jailbreak users. Without a virtual PC, your device will be a jailbroken after the journey of Pangu v1.0.0. This too only works on iOS 9.0 – iOS 9.0.2. Because the iOS 9.1 was released as a patched version as usually they usually do. However, you have to backup the device and prepare for the process to make the Pangu v1.0.0 safely on your device. This only ask your device to be an iTunes installed iOS 9.0 – iOS 9.0.2 since OTA updates doesn’t grant you to jailbreak nay device.Anyhow, as this too is an unthered jailbreak, Pangu has fulfilled the plead unquestionably. Use following video tutorial for the process.
Pangu jailbreak iOS 9.1
Even though Pangu cannot work on iOS 9.1, there are predictions that the jailbreak iOS 9.1 too will be another Pangu jailbreak. While we heard about a jailbreak tool for iOS 9.1 as a browser-based, most are still yearn it form Pangu. Because that the tool which ZERODIUM company holds seems won’t public. And even we haven’t get any reliable news of that. Anyhow, we wish that the expecting Pangu iOS 9.1 will be here for both Windows and Mac users to update with Apple soon.
Be there to update with the upcoming iOS 9.2 with latest news of the jailbreak team as well.
Pangu 9 1.2 is currently available to download for free to jailbreak all apple devices such as iPhone, iPad and iPod touch running on iOS 9 through iOS 9.0.2. This one is released with a fix for the manage storage bug and the latest cydia installer version 1.1.26. Pangu 9 1.2 is also currently compatible only for windows. Although, they can jailbreak iOS 9 using the virtual PC on the mac. You can find the link to download pangu 9 1.2 on our page. Use our iOS 9 jailbreak tutorial to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
If you are already jailbroken your idevice, open the cydia for update to its latest pangu untethered package 1.2 without re-jailbreak. Here is the complete changelog of Pangu 9 1.2 :
- Latest cydia installer version 1.1.26 with new Patcyh which fixed failure to open the MobileSafari URL scheme.
- Fixed a bug for Manage Storage. Preferences > Storage&iCloud Usage > Manage Storage
Pangu 9 1.2 Compatible iOS devices :
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s
- iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad mini, retina iPad mini (iPad mini 2), iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- 5th Generation iPod touch, 6th Generation iPod touch
Pangu 9 1.2 Compatible Firmware :
- iOS 9
- iOS 9.0.1
- iOS 9.0.2
Before you jailbreak your iPhone
- Do complete device backup using iTunes or iCloud. It will be the good idea to restore your idevice when your data lost.
- Enable Airplane mode.
- Disable “Find my iPhone” option from Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone > Turn off.
- Disable “Passcode or Touch ID” option from Settings > General > Passcode or Touch ID > Turn off.
- Install latest iTunes.
- Main requirements : Proper USB data cable, A computer with windows OS, fully charged idevice battery.
- If you are used OTA update for your device, before the process restore your device using iTunes, because OTA will affect Pangu 9 lots and usually causes Pangu 9 to fail.
Jailbreak iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2 using Pangu 9 1.2 – (This tutorial for windows users)
- Download Pangu 9 1.2 tool on your PC.
- Make connection between your idevice and PC using USB data cable.
- Pangu will identify your idevice after open the tool.
- In order to press on the start and already backup buttons.
- WWDC and Pangu apps can see on the home screen now. Pangu will unlock your device and enable airplane mode. Pangu will run on the home screen.
- Wait for the message “Jailbreak completed”. Your device will reboot itself. Cydia icon will appears on the idevice home screen.
- Enable Find my iPhone, Passcode or Touch ID and anti-virus programs which is temporary disabled before the process.
Use the tool at your own risk. If you have any jailbreak problem reboot both of your device and try again or restore your idevice with pangu restore function or otherwise enable airplane mode and try again. We will be back with latest cydia tweaks for iOS 9.
There may be failure to jailbreak and errors due to various reasons and causes depending on your device software / hardware conditions, PC conditions and etc. Pangu team is always working for fix identified errors and problems. Here are also few more things to care about if you face to jailbreak failure several times.
Unable to jailbreak
- Pangu 9 sometimes fail to jailbreak devices which has OTA iOS upgrades. If your device have OTA upgraded firmware and failed to jailbreak several times using Pangu 9, Then we recommend to restore the device via iTunes and try to rejailbreak.
Jailbreak failure due to “Disk is almost full” warning
- This warning won’t be caused for jailbreak failure. Some issues might occur due to low disk space was fixed in Pangu 9 v1.1.0.
Continuously fail to jailbreak
- Check whether you have switched into Airplane mode.
- Try reboot your device and PC.
- Restore your device and retry.
Pangu 9 is really user friendly jailbreak tool with English interface and very easy to use. Any newbie can jailbreak their device using Pangu 9 without any advanced knowledge about Jailbreak iOS. See Pangu 9 interface screenshots below.
Pangu 9 supports any device running iOS 9 through 9.0.2. Here is the complete list of Pangu 9 compatible devices.
Pangu 9 supported iPhones
- iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 4s
Pangu 9 supported iPads
- iPad Air 2
- iPad Air
- iPad 4
- iPad 3
- iPad 2
- iPad mini 4
- iPad mini 3
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini 1
Pangu 9 supported iPods
- iPod touch 5 and 6
Pangu 9 v1.1.0
Released on 2015 Oct 21st
- Improved the success rate and stability on 64 bit devices.
- Enhanced jailbreak speed.
- Jailbreak failure due to low disk space warning is fixed.
- Optimized backup process.
- Jailbreak failure due to abnormal network status is fixed.
- Re-jailbreak function added for jailbreak for devices which detected as already jailbroken.
Pangu 9 v1.0.1
Released on 2015 Oct 15th
- 0A error code bug solved.
- Launching failure problem fixed.
- Enhanced jailbreak success rate.
- Fixed problem of removing Pangu app on completion of jailbreak process.
Pangu 9 v1.0.0
Released on 2015 Oct 14th
- initial release of Pangu 9 for public with the compatibility of jailbreak iOS 9 devices.