Tag: download pangu 9
iOS 10.1 was released on 24th of October 2016. It is the final version of iOS 10 series. Apple first introduces iOS 10 at WWDC 2016 and after 8 beta releases they released iOS 10.0.1 officially to the public on 13th of September 2016. Apple released iOS 10.1 as the 3rd iOS 10 minor update after iOS 10.0.2 and 10.0.3. With the release of iOS 10.1 many of the iOS users tends to search for iOS 10.1 jailbreak with Pangu 10.1. So in this article we are going to discuss about the Pangu 10.1 jailbreak and current status of Pangu jailbreak.
Pangu is a world famous china based iOS jailbreaking team. And they distribute their jailbreaks to the public for free. They are the one and only team that was able to jailbreak iOS 9 and above versions.
Cydia Download on iOS 10.1
With the release of iOS 10.1 many of the iOS users wanted Cydia on their iOS devices. So as we all know we have to use the jailbreaking method for the cydia download on iOS 10.1. For the jailbreaking process we have to use the Pangu 10.1 jailbreak tool for iOS 10.1 jailbreak. Jailbreak your iOS 10.1 iPhone, iPad, iPod touch for the Cydia 10.1 download.
Pangu 10.1 Download
Pangu is the only team that was able to release jailbreaks for iOS 9 and above versions. Pangu 9.3.3 is the final version of Pangu jailbreak. With the release of iOS 9.3.3 pangu team released a Jailbreak tool for iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.3.3 with cydia download on iOS 9.3.3 devices. After that Apple blocked the whole jailbreaking process with the release of iOS 9.3.4 and after iOS 9.3.5 Apple patched many of the vulnerabilities used by Pangu team. After Pangu 9.3.3 we didn’t hear any anything from the pangu team. And no any clue or rumor regarding Pangu 10 jailbreak. So still Pangu 10.1 is not available to download for Mac and Windows.
Pangu 10.1 Fake tools
With the increase in demand for Pangu 10.1 download many of the sites claim to have Pangu 10.1 jailbreak tool. Beware of such fake jailbreak tools because still now we don’t any jailbreak after iOS 9.3.3. Pangu team officially doesn’t released any jailbreak tool after Pangu 9.3.3. So don’t download such fake Pangu 10.1 jailbreak tools. If you want Pangu 10.1 download keep in touch with us, we are updating our site as soon as Pangu team is released Pangu 10.1 jailbreak tool.
Pangu 9 1.2 is currently available to download for free to jailbreak all apple devices such as iPhone, iPad and iPod touch running on iOS 9 through iOS 9.0.2. This one is released with a fix for the manage storage bug and the latest cydia installer version 1.1.26. Pangu 9 1.2 is also currently compatible only for windows. Although, they can jailbreak iOS 9 using the virtual PC on the mac. You can find the link to download pangu 9 1.2 on our page. Use our iOS 9 jailbreak tutorial to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
If you are already jailbroken your idevice, open the cydia for update to its latest pangu untethered package 1.2 without re-jailbreak. Here is the complete changelog of Pangu 9 1.2 :
- Latest cydia installer version 1.1.26 with new Patcyh which fixed failure to open the MobileSafari URL scheme.
- Fixed a bug for Manage Storage. Preferences > Storage&iCloud Usage > Manage Storage
Pangu 9 1.2 Compatible iOS devices :
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s
- iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad mini, retina iPad mini (iPad mini 2), iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- 5th Generation iPod touch, 6th Generation iPod touch
Pangu 9 1.2 Compatible Firmware :
- iOS 9
- iOS 9.0.1
- iOS 9.0.2
Before you jailbreak your iPhone
- Do complete device backup using iTunes or iCloud. It will be the good idea to restore your idevice when your data lost.
- Enable Airplane mode.
- Disable “Find my iPhone” option from Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone > Turn off.
- Disable “Passcode or Touch ID” option from Settings > General > Passcode or Touch ID > Turn off.
- Install latest iTunes.
- Main requirements : Proper USB data cable, A computer with windows OS, fully charged idevice battery.
- If you are used OTA update for your device, before the process restore your device using iTunes, because OTA will affect Pangu 9 lots and usually causes Pangu 9 to fail.
Jailbreak iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2 using Pangu 9 1.2 – (This tutorial for windows users)
- Download Pangu 9 1.2 tool on your PC.
- Make connection between your idevice and PC using USB data cable.
- Pangu will identify your idevice after open the tool.
- In order to press on the start and already backup buttons.
- WWDC and Pangu apps can see on the home screen now. Pangu will unlock your device and enable airplane mode. Pangu will run on the home screen.
- Wait for the message “Jailbreak completed”. Your device will reboot itself. Cydia icon will appears on the idevice home screen.
- Enable Find my iPhone, Passcode or Touch ID and anti-virus programs which is temporary disabled before the process.
Use the tool at your own risk. If you have any jailbreak problem reboot both of your device and try again or restore your idevice with pangu restore function or otherwise enable airplane mode and try again. We will be back with latest cydia tweaks for iOS 9.