Pangu 9 tutorial
Pangu 9 is easy to use. Simply follow the step by step guide and video tutorial for a successful jailbreak.
Prepare your device for Pangu 9
- Have a complete backup of your device.
- Have enough battery life. (above 50% is preferred)
- Stopped all ongoing processes and upgrades.
- Have compatible iOS version. (iOS 9 through 9.0.2 at the moment)
- Turn off Bluetooth and disconnect any coupled devices such as Apple watch of handsfree.
- Turn off touch ID and passcode lock at Settings > Touch ID & Passcode.
- Disable find my iPhone feature at Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone.
- Switch your device into airplane mode.
Jailbreak using Pangu 9
Download Pangu 9 latest version.
- Connect your device to the PC.
- Run Pangu 9 exe.
- Wait until Pangu 9 detects your device.
- Click jailbreak.
- Wait until Pangu 9 completes the jailbreak process.