The iOS 9.2 and 9.3.3 have now new jailbreak tool released for them which were announced by Pangu. Although unavailable in English at initial stage, the jailbreak tool is now with both Chinese and English Language help to make all happy that waited for Jailbreak iOS 9.3.3. This tutorial is going to show you exactly how the new Pangu jailbreak system for iOS 9.2 and 9.3.3 works, and also how by using them, you can jailbreak the aforementioned systems easily. But we highly recommend you to update iOS 9.3.3 and then turn jailbreak as it is the latest firmware that is jailbreakable too.
However, keep in mind that since this is a jailbreak procedure that is in the PC Format, you’ll definitely be needing a Windows PC, MacBook or Linux to proceed. Earlier it was Windows-only, but now more can jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 as Windows, Mac and also Linux is compatible. Bear in mind that this jailbreak is designed only for 64-bit iOS devices – hence rendering the iPhone 5 quite out of question. At present there is little certainty as to whether this will change anytime in the future.
What Devices Can Be Jailbroken Using This Tool?
Although the iPhone 5 is not inclusive in the offer, the following devices can be jailbroken using this new Pangu jailbreak tool:
- iPhone 5s
iPhone 6 Plus
iPhone 6s Plus
iPod touch 6G
iPad mini 2
iPad mini 3
iPad mini 4
iPad Air 2
Those who have already employed the new Pangu 9.3.3 jailbreak tool to jailbreak their devices know that this isn’t a permanent thing – that is, that even though you jailbreak your device once, you’ll have to jailbreak it again and follow the same procedure again once you reboot your device – and jailbreak it again every time you reboot your device. However, don’t worry if you’re thinking how much of a bother it will be – it’s not quite as difficult as that!
This tutorial will guide you how to exactly jailbreak your semi-untethered iOS 9.2 or 9.3.3 in an easy step by step guide. The jailbreak will be such as will enable Cydia to work as soon as your device is turned on again.
Important: If you have no specific reason to stick into an older iOS firmware, you are recommended to update to latest, and then jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 as it is the latest firmware with jailbreak rights too
What’s “Tethered” and “Untethered” and “Semi-untethered?”
For those who do not know, a semi-untethered jailbreak is sort of a cross between tethered and untethered jailbreak – that is, you’ll have to go through the procedure again on rebooting your device.
The Pangu Jailbreak-Step Guide
To reiterate, if you’re in possession of one of the aforementioned devices, have a Winows PC, Mac or Linux operated machine, and jailbreaking your device is your intent, this is what you need to do:
- First things first, upgrade your system: Upgrade your iOS to 9.3.3 since it is the latest – not to mention the safest – installment in the list, equipped with the best security measures against bugs and the like; which thus makes it the most jailbreakable firmware. You will therefore be needing to install this
- Turn off your Find My iPhone and disable your passcode before plugging your device onto your computer using the lightning cable
- Be sure of the fact that your computer has iTunes already installed in it, so that you can download the Pangu jailbreak tool from there. If it isn’t installed, then you can instead “Trust” your computer with your iOS device, and in turn “Trust” your iOS device with iTunes
- Download the Pangu Jailbreak tool/ PP Jailbreak tool installer for Windows from iTunes
- Right Click, then “Run” it as “Administrator”
- At this point Windows will ask you to “Trust” the Publisher. Go with “Yes”
- It might also be that Windows will ask you to trust the app for Windows Firewall; if so, then go ahead and “Trust” it with your system
- After you see the Tool has finished being launched, there will be just one button on the UI – click that to begin the installment of the jailbreaking tool
- Once finished, you’ll probably notice a new app with the symbols “PP” over it – this is your Pangu jailbreak tool
- Once again, Right Click and “Run” as “Administrator”
- The App will require your requirement to run on your PC, go with “Yes” when asked
- The jailbreak tool will now open and try to interface any iOS that are connected to your system
- You’ll be required to click on the green button once your iOS device has been detected
- If this green button is displaying a circle that keeps loading, wait a moment
- When the tool is ready, you will be asked for your Apple ID. Here’s where we recommend a bit of a gamble – that is, create a phony Apple ID to log into the tool with. We did the same. Once the information has been plugged in, you’ll need to click on the green button to log in
- After a wait of a few minutes, you’ll see a Pangu/PP app appear on the Homescreen of your iOS device
- Next, go to your Settings – not the Pangu/PP app, your iPhone’s Settings – and navigate to General > Device Management
- A Profile will appear here – tap on that. Your “Trust” will be required once more – this time a blue button on your screen, tap that. This blue button will be displaying your email address
- A prompt will next pop up, yet another “Trust” requirement will be made – this time, a red button, which of course, you’ll have to tap. Once your “Trusted” your device with the app, go to your Homescreen
- Now, launch the Pangu/PP app that formerly appeared on your Homescreen. You’ll have to “Allow” push notifications – allow them by tapping on the “OK” button
- You’ll see a circle in the app – tap on it, this will in turn transform it into a line of text
- Press your Sleep button once – this will lock your device. In a few moments, a notification will appear on your screen
- You’ll also be notified, in a few minutes via a prompt, that your storage is full. Of course all iPhone users all over the world know this to be perfectly normal: however in this case this is an indicator that Cydia is being installed onto your iOS device – hence a good sign. Once you see Cydia being installed, unlock your device and relaunch the Pangu/PP app
- Normally your device will reboot automatically at this moment. You’ll see Cydia has successfully installed once it turns back on. Cydia will be present on your Home screen
- Once you “Launch” Cydia, it will set to work immediately. It will reload all your files and data and will prep up your filesystem as normally happens in case of a reboot
Congratulations, my friends – you are now using a jailbroken iOS 9.2/9.3.3 device!
With new Pangu download, you are now open to new Cydia 9.3.3 for an enhanced iOS experience, so tell us your experience with jailbreak iOS 9.3.3 as the trusted Pangu download for the best jailbreak release before iOS 10 comes.
The security conference “MOSEC 2016” was recently held in Shanghai, and as expected it has brought refreshing news for jailbreakers by revealing what Pangu is in planning for approaching days. The event was co-hosted by the reputed jailbreak developing team Pangu, and there Pangu has taken the time to tell people that they are are getting ready for iOS 9.3.2 Jailbreak. But still the date, time or exactly targeted iOS versions remain unknown as Pangu managed to reveal nothing more than just a clue. So read our brief note to know all facts, if you are eager to grab all updates about Pangu 9.3.2.
iOS 9.3.2 is the current latest version available to download on any iPhone, iPad or iPod touch since around two months, that has come including fixes and improvements to iOS 9 platform. Most of the iOS jailbreakers have expected iOS 9.3.2 to be jailbreakable soon, but still there is no compatible way. In that way, the July 1st event has encouraged iOS 9.3.2 jailbreak fans, and without a long delay, Pangu would break this long pause.
Pangu Rumored iOS 9.3.2 Jailbreak
iOS 9.3.2 is centered for jailbreak discussions, and with the event MOSEC, the excitement has doubled. Pangu has given more consideration to latest iOS 10 at the event, but they were forced to clear out uncertainties of iOS 9 jailbreak with the questions raised from the audience. As to what Pangu developers revealed, iOS 9.3.2 jailbreak is only days away. If you wished for a Cydia iOS 9.3.2 experience before iOS 10 fall, what Pangu hinted may sound encouraging. So keep looking as Pangu 9.3.2 may drop anytime.
Cydia iOS 9.3.2
At the moment, no version from iOS 9.2 to above is capable of Cydia download. So if you are on iOS 9.1 or earlier jailbroken iOS version, you are open to the store with a lot of updated Cydia apps and tweaks for better iOS experience in your jailbroken handset.
With the long pause between tool releases, Cydia fans have been disappointed, but it will be soon over if Pangu jailbreak developers willing to work as they promised. Cydia iOS 9.1 has brought luck only for a limited iOS jailbreakers, as it has dropped at an unexpected moment. But if iOS 9.3.2 jailbreak releases, a large set of Cydia lovers would be lucky to grab all Cydia benefits. So keep looking to download Pangu 9.3.2, but do not be hurry to upgrade iOS 9.3.2 until you are confirmed with iOS 9.3.2 jailbreak.
At the event MOSEC, Pangu has screen casted a working iOS 10 jailbreak, to prove that they are highly focused on latest iOS 10. But for a compatible jailbreak tool, we will have to wait for September or even longer. As to the trusted reports iOS 10 download will be possible from September and public testers are now allowed to the public beta, while developers are accessed to iOS 10 beta 2. So if you keep visiting us you would be able to get more interesting facts in approaching days.
iOS 9.3.2 jailbreak within a week is rumored by Pangu, but still, nothing refreshing found from jailbreak side. So stay tuned, if you wish to be updated with all recent jailbreak facts.
Apple proclaimed the innovated iOS 10 release last Monday. It was the started day of the annual World Wide Developer’s Conference of the year 2016. The announcement included Watch OS 3, Mac OS, TV OS 10 and the indicated iOS 10 as well. This was the expect of iOS users as an absolutely redesigned OS for their iDevices. However, this will hand out generally after few improving beta versions to the availability. Messages app, Home app and other modernized features of the download iOS 10 will eager you to migrate from iOS 9 to iOS 10 soon after its release.
iOS 10 release note of WWDC
Predictions of the iOS 10 were started remarkably from January this year. The aim of the company to reveal its filling is to make known all anxious users how great the OS they are going to archive. The announcement showed enhancements of most features which users started to work in iOS 9.0. And also, some apps and functions are brand-new displays for the first time even for iOS. Also, keynote signed planned dates for the first beta and its major version as well. So it already became a preview of iOS 10 as the next succession.
Issue date of iOS 10
The project of the iOS 10 download has planned to issue from the beginning of July. Commonly, for those who are enrolled the list of Apple developers through the beta testing program, will receive the email of the first pre-release. After succeeded the version completely, selected devices will available install iOS 10 when it will start the month October.
Accord device list
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPad 4th G
- iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- iPad Pro
- iPad Mini 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4
- iPod touch 6th G
Designed Home and Lock screen features, connected notifications of 3D touch
- Siri suggestions too have been renewing for iOS 10 features in a better way
- New Home app
- Smarter Photos and Maps to use. View the Map using your photos. this included the feature image or facial recognition. And Maps will suggest interest places to visit
- The two News and Music apps you used formerly are arranged now to make you fresh, calendar and brighter
- Features of Full-screen caller ID, Voicemail transaction and indicator of Spam calls are used
- Larger Emojis (3x) and to express sensations suing messages bubbles, stickers, images, animations, videos, hidden and live links will available in iOS 10 Messages app
For jailbreak users
We are gladly noticing you that the jailbreak community collected their first iOS 10 jailbreak attempt few days ago. A famous hacker even for the jailbreak iOS 9 GM version has found its way of downloading Cydia. No matter what we have to receive for iOS 9.3.2 jailbreak. This proved their intelligent of battle even against such strong security of iOS 10. So remain for our updates ass soon as we captured them and confirmed that those are reliable.
While these are only a few from the list, the iOS 10 of your iDevice will have more and more to entertain and delight you. Although it is not the time to address Cydia download iOS 10 here, we are awake of the expecting iOS 9.3.3 tool and continue it for iOS 10 as well. Browse us for more details.
As all users were there to greet the next iOS launch of Apple, the iOS 9.3.2 has been launced. You can now have it on your device as a public version from here. Install iOS 9.3.2 download on your device and see what’s new for you as improved performances and features of previous iOS 9.3.1.
Approach of the iOS 9.3.2 for iDevices
iOS 9.3 download
From the first version of the iOS 9 session in 16th of September 2015, it has total nine releases up to here. As the prime version of iOS 9.3.2, iOS 9.3 was released as the fourth major update of the entire season in 21st of March. This has brought a brand new feature call Night Shift with common improvements which included for Notes, News, Education, Carplay and so on.
With the feature we call Night shift, it will automatically drop down your brightness that may affect your eyes. This is available in the option of “Display & Brightness” which is stated in Settings section. It will automatically move the features with the captured details from you. As this is mainly targeted feature, you can get to know more about this using the video.
iOS 9.3.1 download
This is the first followed version of the iOS 9.3 download with bug fixes and enhancements for its features. The release was done in 31st of March after a couple of beta versions, before complete a month from the iOS 9.3 download. The main issue that fixed with the version was unresponsiveness after click on some links including Safari browser.
iOS 9.3.2 download
This is the version which we have to talk as the existing iOS version as the highest installation. This has to be released to fix issues of the prime versions brand new feature Night Shift with Low power mode and Quick actions as well. The important between two followed versions are this has four beta versions and tested during one and half months before the major release for these improvements. So the first beta was there in 4th of April and after the final beta in 7th of May, this was out in 16th with the ability to download iOS 9.3.2 install using iTunes or OTA.
Suitable devices of the iOS 9.3.2 download
As iPhone SE users are already included the list, iPhone compatibility and other suitable devices can refer as follow. Only for iPad Pro users will have to carefully upgrade the device as you may face some errors during the process.
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus
- iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus
- iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2
- iPad Air 2, iPad Air
- iPad Pro
- iPod touch 5
- iPod touch 6
Directions of the download iOS 9.3.2
There are two main paths to download an iOS version for iDevices. Those we call Over the Air and iTunes mechanisms. Over the Air only has simple clicks to install the version entirely. But when you comes to iTunes installation, it has several steps to complete for the iOS download. Although these two can use as you prefer, keep in mind that the iTunes will let you for a complete installation that makes the device a stable one.
Important note for download iOS 9.3.2
- It is good to use the manual method we will describe you here using iTunes
- Device back will be useful before any step of the installation. Use iTunes or iCloud
- If you are expecting to be a jailbreak iOS 9.3.2, confirm that you don’t need to get back the accustomed iOS version. Also, you must follow the recommended method as OTA will make you uneasy of jailbreaking.
Easy installation through OTA
- Connect with the Wi-Fi connection
- Go to Settings application
- Visit the General option
- Click the option Software Update
Standard method with iTunes
- Make the data cable connection between the PC and the iDevice
- Hit the device button stated iTunes
- Click only the option “Check for update”
- If your device has the update, a message will prompt. With that, click the “Download and update” button
- If you could not receive the update message from above use below steps as well.
- Download the suitable IPSW file for your device
- Mac – Check for update + Option Key / Windows – Check for update + Alt
- And then click the update button
- Agree > Next
- Let the device for few reboot attempts and upgrade with iOS 9.3.2
Cydia app is freeware you get on your jailbroken idevices. Though is a free app it offers you thousands of new apps and tweaks for your iDevice and make it fresh with new, amazing features. But instantly if you think it to me removed, the method of cydia uninstall is simple and possible in any time. You can remove the jailbreak and also the cydia app from your iDevice when proceed cydia uninstall.
No more jailbreak and no more cydia?
If one suggested to cydia uninstall , there will be one or some reasons behind that. Most probably that will be one or few from following common disadvantages of jailbreaking.
- Jailbreak voids your phone warranty and you will get no more sympathy from the company if something goes wrong
- The complete responsibility will be weighted on you and any detriment should be suffered by you
- The device will be fully exposed to the surrounding security threat and it will be harmful for your device
- No security option further will work on your jailbroken iPhone, iPad or iPod
- Cydia contains both good and bad apps together and no separation either
- Once you take the entrance to cydia, there’s a possibility of caught you by improper apps and tweaks
- A bad matter will occur on your battery life after cydia install, because of various apps which spend your battery more than early
All these bad issues will lead you to make the choice to cydia uninstall . But without a proper knowledge on that, you will think it to be very risky or you will exactly fall in to a risk following wrong methods. Don’t go to large processes for uninstall cydia when there is proper and simple ways. You can choose one of these two options
- Remove cydia packages and app from your device.
- Remove jailbreak from your device.
Follow right steps to uninstall cydia packages and cydia app
- Open cydia and Tap on “installed” button
- Tap the app or the tweak you want to remove
- Tap the “modify” button and then tap the “remove” button
- Tap on “continue queuing” and you can select all the apps and tweaks you want to remove continuing the queuing
- Then tap the “queue” button and then “confirm”
- Go back to the “Installed” tab and choose the “User” list. There, you can uninstall “cydia installer” package in the same way
Follow right steps to remove the jailbreak or cydia uninstall
- Connect your iOS device to the computer
- Select iTunes and select your device
- Select “This computer” and then “back up now”
- Click on “ restore iPhone/ iPad / iPod” button
- Once the restore process completed load your backup
Cydia uninstall will protect your device to a considerable extent. But on the other hand you will lose interesting apps which made you fun and ease. However you are free to make the choice as cydia install and uninstall options are always available for you.
Pangu Has rolled out iOS 9.1 Jailbreak Tool, the Release of iOS 9.3 Jailbreak is still Missing
The release of ios 9.3 jailbreaks is not yet supported for your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch device. Hope for ios 9.3 available presently as soon as possible. Ios 9.3 Update is many users But it will not support a few devices. But so many desires are waiting for a jailbreak to be released soon. And remember these days many fake details here so you have to aware for that. iOS 9.3 has out after months of Beta testing. The update is currently available as a Free for any compatible device which is running iOS 9 series. iOS 9.3 included so many features Like Verizon Wi-Fi calling, Night shift features and much more. At this moment, lots of people waiting for to upgrade their devices to ios 9.3.Finally, iOS 9.3 being officially release for all the Public at the moment. Now you able to upgrade your device using it features, Now All the jailbreak team can now speak more openly about the exploits and the entire jailbreak can start working on iOS 9.3 jailbreak update.
How long would it be taken to release next jailbreak?
As of now, we only can have jailbreak iOS 9 to iOS 9.1 tools and the entire above ios version that still Unjaiklbroken. How long we have to stay for a next jailbreak solution, I make users is not going to be as long time as we expected earlier. Most of the rumors are saying that Taig and Pangu are working on a Jailbreak tool for iOS 9.3.But if that was the Problem why didn’t any team release above version of iOS 9.1.tthe tool has really fast and stable than the other jailbreak versions. In Fact Of this, Apple has patched some faults for prior versions, therefore it is difficult to Jailbreak for Jailbreakers who need to establish iOS 9.3.If you rest of till release iOS 9.3, you able to get new features that you would expect from the Jailbreaking.
However, next expectation should be an iOS 9.3 Jailbreak soon before iOS 9.2 and 9.2.1. We could not assume exact time .Some reports are mentioning that the jailbreak teams might need some weeks for the experiments the jailbreak tool to make sure that they are willing to release for Public use. Verily we construe with the Pangu. Because I know Pangu has overcome all the Jailbreak teams again to update their new jailbreak Ability. What we would want from a Jailbreak is Bugs and also Security issues. People addicted to Jailbreak their device to fetch a variety of features to upgrade your device. We will keep you recent updated as we learn anything about jailbreak iOS 9.3.
While Apple planning to launch the next iOS operating system as iOS 9.2, lets review Pangu iOS 9 as still some users haven’t jailbreak their devices. Pangu iOS 9 was the victor of the battle between Apple and the jailbreak team. The first tool was released as Pangu iOS 9 v1.0.0. But now it appears as a great jailbreak tool with the latest version 1.2.0 including Cydia 1.1.26 for the betterment of their users. Therefore, if you are a belated user of jailbreak iOS 9, you can use the Pangu iOS 9 v1.2.0. But you must remember that no need to worry for compiling a virtual PC. Because the tool that we expected to apply on our Mac OS X too has released same from Pangu with its introductory version 1.0.0 of Mac jailbreak tools. Therefore, from here you can get to know more about Pangu iOS 9 v1.0.0 for Mac users as we formerly direct you for the jailbreak iOS 9 on Windows platforms.
Pangu 9 download v1.0.0
The current Pangu iOS 9 v1.0.0 is stands for the Mac OS X compatible jailbreak tool as it too has become a necessity for jailbreak users. Without a virtual PC, your device will be a jailbroken after the journey of Pangu v1.0.0. This too only works on iOS 9.0 – iOS 9.0.2. Because the iOS 9.1 was released as a patched version as usually they usually do. However, you have to backup the device and prepare for the process to make the Pangu v1.0.0 safely on your device. This only ask your device to be an iTunes installed iOS 9.0 – iOS 9.0.2 since OTA updates doesn’t grant you to jailbreak nay device.Anyhow, as this too is an unthered jailbreak, Pangu has fulfilled the plead unquestionably. Use following video tutorial for the process.
Pangu jailbreak iOS 9.1
Even though Pangu cannot work on iOS 9.1, there are predictions that the jailbreak iOS 9.1 too will be another Pangu jailbreak. While we heard about a jailbreak tool for iOS 9.1 as a browser-based, most are still yearn it form Pangu. Because that the tool which ZERODIUM company holds seems won’t public. And even we haven’t get any reliable news of that. Anyhow, we wish that the expecting Pangu iOS 9.1 will be here for both Windows and Mac users to update with Apple soon.
Be there to update with the upcoming iOS 9.2 with latest news of the jailbreak team as well.
Pangu download 9.1 has become the most talk as it is going to be the next jailbreak tool for iOS 9.1. Therefore, users are anxiously waiting to reach news of Pangu iOS 9.1 as news of jailbreak community are always updating. While we are waiting for the Pangu download 9.1, the company ZERODIUM started a reveal of a browser-based jailbreak iOS 9.1 as the winner of their $1 million dollar bounty. The team was an unknown group of hackers and it was developed similar to JailbreakMe tool which you received in 2011. Anyhow, it seems that the company is not planning to public the jailbreak iOS 9.1 which is already on their hands. Therefore, again we only can look for Pangu download 9.1 as even the tool which is on rumors isn’t confirmed yet.
Rumors on jailbreak iOS 9.1
As the tool which we state is a browser-based jailbreak tool developed similar to JailbreakMe tool. It was long time ago and there were not many users who are interested of jailbreak. That was great as they say the tool was applied on iOS 9.2 beta releases as well. Which means if it is a successful tool, all iOS versions are able to jailbreak as even Apple cannot find out patches of their iOS versions. Anyhow, still we cannot confirm you that the release of their tool because it may not public as I mentioned before.
Pangu jailbreak on iOS 9.1
With all news and rumors, it seems that the Pangu iOS 9.1 will be the only reliable expect for us. The reason that Pangu doesn’t raid the bounty of ZERODIUM has explained by Danial K, one of their member on Weibo. He described that it is dangerous to jailbreak using such kind of browser-based tools. And testified that they don’t need to attain such kind of bounties as their only aim to support users by releasing Pangu jailbreak to handle their iOS devices internally. Anyhow, even Pangu download 9.1 isn’t signed yet, it must be in progress to release soon as now we can realize that it is possible to jailbreak iOS 9.1.Surely, Pangu download 9.1 will be there soon as they needed to draw all iOS 9 releases which started with the release of Pangu 9 download.
Therefore, we too looking for all new updates of Pangu iOS 9.1 to report you first accurately. Stay there, all updates will be here even news of Apple with the upcoming iOS 9.2 release too.
Pangu 9 1.2 is currently available to download for free to jailbreak all apple devices such as iPhone, iPad and iPod touch running on iOS 9 through iOS 9.0.2. This one is released with a fix for the manage storage bug and the latest cydia installer version 1.1.26. Pangu 9 1.2 is also currently compatible only for windows. Although, they can jailbreak iOS 9 using the virtual PC on the mac. You can find the link to download pangu 9 1.2 on our page. Use our iOS 9 jailbreak tutorial to jailbreak your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
If you are already jailbroken your idevice, open the cydia for update to its latest pangu untethered package 1.2 without re-jailbreak. Here is the complete changelog of Pangu 9 1.2 :
- Latest cydia installer version 1.1.26 with new Patcyh which fixed failure to open the MobileSafari URL scheme.
- Fixed a bug for Manage Storage. Preferences > Storage&iCloud Usage > Manage Storage
Pangu 9 1.2 Compatible iOS devices :
- iPhone 6, iPhone 6 plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s plus, iPhone 5, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5c, iPhone 4s
- iPad 4, iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad mini, retina iPad mini (iPad mini 2), iPad mini 3, iPad Air, iPad Air 2
- 5th Generation iPod touch, 6th Generation iPod touch
Pangu 9 1.2 Compatible Firmware :
- iOS 9
- iOS 9.0.1
- iOS 9.0.2
Before you jailbreak your iPhone
- Do complete device backup using iTunes or iCloud. It will be the good idea to restore your idevice when your data lost.
- Enable Airplane mode.
- Disable “Find my iPhone” option from Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone > Turn off.
- Disable “Passcode or Touch ID” option from Settings > General > Passcode or Touch ID > Turn off.
- Install latest iTunes.
- Main requirements : Proper USB data cable, A computer with windows OS, fully charged idevice battery.
- If you are used OTA update for your device, before the process restore your device using iTunes, because OTA will affect Pangu 9 lots and usually causes Pangu 9 to fail.
Jailbreak iOS 9, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0.2 using Pangu 9 1.2 – (This tutorial for windows users)
- Download Pangu 9 1.2 tool on your PC.
- Make connection between your idevice and PC using USB data cable.
- Pangu will identify your idevice after open the tool.
- In order to press on the start and already backup buttons.
- WWDC and Pangu apps can see on the home screen now. Pangu will unlock your device and enable airplane mode. Pangu will run on the home screen.
- Wait for the message “Jailbreak completed”. Your device will reboot itself. Cydia icon will appears on the idevice home screen.
- Enable Find my iPhone, Passcode or Touch ID and anti-virus programs which is temporary disabled before the process.
Use the tool at your own risk. If you have any jailbreak problem reboot both of your device and try again or restore your idevice with pangu restore function or otherwise enable airplane mode and try again. We will be back with latest cydia tweaks for iOS 9.
Pangu 9 is the best tool for jailbreak iOS 9 through 9.0.2 running iPhone iPad and iPod. Pangu 9 developed by Pangu team and distributed free. Pangu 9 is currently available for Windows. Pangu MAC will be released in future but MAC users already can run Pangu 9 on virtual machines.
Pangu 9 quick facts
- Size – 73MB
- Platform – Windows
- Language – English
- Jailbreak status – untethered
Compatible iOS versions
- iOS 9, 9.0.1, 9.1.2
- iPhone 6s, 6s plus, 6, 6 plus, 5, 5s, 4s, 4
- iPad mini, mini 2, mini 3, mini 4, air 1, air 2, air 3, 2, 3, 4
- iPod touch 5, 6