Download the finalized firmware to be prepared for iOS 10.1.1 jailbreak
Apple fixed the Health app matter releasing the iOS 10.1.1 install on most recent Monday. For those who faced the difficulty that data did not become visible in the app has been profitably amended right through this particular edition. This would be vast, if you frequently used the app. However, just a week before the version which brought the Portrait mode comes into live as iOS 10.1. If you missed the update, try out the recent release for entire security and feature enhancements with finalized IPSW files or tapping the Software update. Even after five days from the announcement, jailbreak developers did not take the accountability of iOS 10.1.1 jailbreak at the moment. As Apple closed the returning gate of all iOS 9 versions, those who stuck in iOS 10 are capable to use its wavering uses till there will be an excellent jailbreak victory.
iOS 10.1.1 with additional features
As it says, iOS 10.1.1 download completely bring in as the Health app amendment with no any clear detail about supplementary enhancements. But as typically, the version contained several very own security enters than former one had. Anyhow, the fixed version had no pretest versions as the company has planned to arrange iOS 10.2 from 1st of November. Thus seems company expects to work out the difficulty before November though a minor affection as increasing number of users complained about.
By the way, even though you cannot downgrade to any version of iOS 9, you can upgrade and downgrade iOS 10.1 for any purpose.
Before iOS 10.1.1 download
If this is your first attempt of trying an iOS 10 edition, confirm your device availability in the device list. And if you are a jailbreak user, you must something missed probably. iOS 10 jailbreak has no any access yet for Cydia download. Even you cannot enter the jailbreak iOS 10.1.1 right now. Thus, keep in mind with the soon upgrade you will lose current Cydia preparations and will have to stay for another several weeks to gain it back.
- Ring a bell that both methods need backups first
- Jailbreakers essentially need to follow up iTunes
- And, OTA update affects for performances, clear installations, uncalled file transactions and cause for battery drain as well
Download the firmware and update on your device
- First, you have to navigate the install iOS 10.1.1 to Software update section of the device Settings app (Settings > General)
- The device will automatically check out its update notification within several seconds
- When the notification of iOS 10.1.1 will display, you can tap the Download and install switch
Download the IPSW file and replace the device system
- Download the recommended file package according to your device cord (IPSW file)
- Turn download the feature Find My iPhone from iCloud of the device
- Use a USB wire to create connectivity between the device and the Mac/Windows
- And then, open iTunes (For this, you have to update iTunes account with recent updates before start the upgrade process)
- Select the device that you owned from the list
- You have command Restore iPhone button while holding separate keys according to your OS (Press and hold “Shift” for Windows and “Alt” for Mac)
- Once you command, the process will continue and take you to the Hello screen at the end